Pocket Rocket is all about helping others find their PR’s. Are you looking for a personal record or your personal best? Contact Christina for a consultation or personal coaching. Here’s what she has to say about her coaching philosophy…
I have had a passion for sport, fitness, nutrition and health & wellness for as long as I can remember. As with most things, I think it is an ever-evolving field and one in which I plan to be a student for life. Through my own experience I have come to find that you cannot reach your true level of greatness without a stable foundation of health. My objective is not only to help you reach your goals, but to reach them in a state of total health and overall well-being helping to ensure your longevity and success in sport and in life.
I believe that each athlete is an individual. As such, I do not believe in cookie-cutter templates handed down from one athlete to the next. Each athlete has different strengths, weaknesses, needs, lifestyles and life stressors. My approach to coaching is balanced, holistic and athlete-centered and one that will continue to evolve to help you find the best within yourself.
Your plan will include recommendations for proper rest, recovery, nutrition and overall well-being with supplemental programs available for strength & conditioning.
I am seeking athletes or individuals who are driven, committed and who are looking to find the best within themselves. I look forward to being your coach, guide, mentor and friend. Let’s get started!
• DOCTOR OF DENTAL SURGERY- UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON
• BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BIOLOGY- UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA RENO
• REVO2LUTION CERTIFIED RUN COACH- REVO2LUTION RUNNING
• IRONMAN CERTIFIED COACH- IRONMAN UNIVERSITY
• CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER- NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORTS MEDICINE
• TRX QUALIFIED TRAINER- TRX
• BAREFOOT TRAINING SPECIALIST- LEVEL 1- EVIDENCE BASED FITNESS ACADEMY
• 12+ YEARS IN THE SPORT OF TRIATHLON (see Results page for Race Resume)
• 25+ YEARS RUNNING